Friday, April 9, 2010

"You raise kindness to an art."

I made this card for two different challenges. They can be found here!!!
www.twohappystampers.blogspot.com April's THS Color Challenge #3
http://www.palspaperarts.com PPA 37 Flowers Challenge!


The colors used in this card are Night of Navy, Taken with Teal, White, and Cameo Coral. I used the Vintage Vogue stamp set from Stampin up. I have to say I love these colors together!

I have many more projects to share with you so hopefully I can get those up soon. Im still learning how to use this blog, so bare with me!

Check out my Etsy site:

= ) Kristen


3 comments:

  1. Great layout and you did a wonderful job with the color challenge! Thanks for playing along with us and we hope to see you back again next month! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and great job with the challenge! Thanks for playing at PPA!

    ReplyDelete